The Hines of Oxford Le Tournoi Finely Woven Silk Screened Tapestry is designed and manufactured by Hines of Oxford and is part of their Norman & Medieval. All Hines of Oxford products listed on Countrykit.com have been checked to make sure they are of the highest quality.
Product Reference Details
- Manufacturer: Hines of Oxford
- Product Range: Norman & Medieval
- Colour / Finish: Blue
- Order Code: SS898
- Le Tournoi Tapestry was originally woven in Brussels in 1494. The original tapestry is now in the Museum of Beaux Valenciennes, France
- The tapestry is available in one size only and will make an ideal focal point at home or office
- This is a beautiful tapestry that will fit nicely in a period, country or contemporary home.
- Add the finishing touches to your tapestry with either the Black Spear Decorative Finials or Fleur de Lys Finials Rod Size 6 which are available separately
Options & Other Details
- Size: 206 x 234 cm (6'9" x 7'8")
- Silk Screened
- Highly Recommended by CountryKit.com
- Professional Dry Clean
Feel free to browse our entire collection of entirely British Designed and Manufactured goods in Countrykit's Dress, Home and Field Collections.
All our prices are inclusive of UK VAT.