The Hines of Oxford Chasse a l'Arbalete Hunting with the Crossbow is designed and manufactured by Hines of Oxford and is part of their Norman & Medieval. All Hines of Oxford tapestries listed on Countrykit.com have been checked to make sure they are of the highest quality.
Product Reference Details
- Manufacturer: Hines of Oxford
- Product Range: Norman & Medieval
- Colour / Finish: Multi
- Order Code: SS896
- Chasse a l'Arbalete Hunting with the CrossbowTapestry by Hines of Oxford is early 16th Century Woven in Tournai from the series Chasse au Heron
- The tapestry is available in one size only
- This is a beautiful tapestry that will fit nicely in a period, country or contemporary home.
- Add the finishing touches to your tapestry with either the Black Spear Decorative Finials or Fleur de Lys Finials Rod Size 6 which are available separately
Options & Other Details
- Size: 221 x 259 cm (7'3" x 8'6")
- Silk Screened
- Highly Recommended by CountryKit.com
- Professional Dry Clean
Feel free to browse our entire collection of entirely British Designed and Manufactured goods in Countrykit's Dress, Home and Field Collections.
All our prices are inclusive of UK VAT.