The Depart de Chasse (Leaving for the Hunt) Tapestry is designed and manufactured by Hines of Oxford and is part of the Medieval Norman & Medieval range. All Hines of Oxford products listed on Countrykit.com have been checked to make sure they are of the highest quality.
Product Reference Details
- Manufacturer: Hines of Oxford
- Product Range: Norman & Medieval
- Colour / Finish: Multi
- Order Code: LW743.1
- Depart de Chasse (Leaving for the Hunt) Tapestry by Hines of Oxford depicts three noblemen, departing from the castle on a falconing expedition.
- Originally woven in the Loire Valley in the 16th Century. - the tapestry is available in three sizes
- This is a beautiful wall hanging that is ideal for those who love the Countryside and appreciate quality home accessories
- We recommend that you use Black Spear Decorative Finials or Fleur de Lys Finials Rod Size 3 which are available separately
Options & Other Details
- Dimensions 91 x 120 cm (3'0" x 3'11")
- Loom Woven
- Highly Recommended by CountryKit.com
- Professional Dry Clean
Feel free to browse our entire collection of entirely British Designed and Manufactured goods in Countrykit's Dress, Home and Field Collections.
All our prices are inclusive of UK VAT.